Why You Should Start Your Anti-Aging Treatment at a Younger Age?
November 11th, 2016
You may begin to notice visible aging of the skin if you are in your mid 20s, as the natural skin cell regenerative process has begun to slow down. Maybe you are beginning to see a reduction in skin firmness and elasticity. Maybe your skin is dry, droopier and more fragile. In your 20’s, collagen fibers begin to decrease by about one percent each year and the elastin fibers become loose and break easily. Dead skin cells do not shed as quickly as they used to, hindering the growth of new skin cells and causing fine wrinkles to appear.
Sun exposure to harmful UV rays, pollution, smoking, and daily stress can all accelerate the aging process. Beginning an anti-aging regimen at a young age can help you maintain that youthful glow and prevent sagging lines, fine lines and wrinkles. Daily use of sun block, creams and lotions with antioxidants is one of the most important ways to prevent aging.
Anti-Aging Steps for Different Life Stages
- Use skin care products that are formulated for your skin type.
- Be sure to wash off any makeup, oil and bacteria before going to bed.
- Concentrate on washing, moisturizing and protecting the skin from the sun.
- Opt for deep pore cleansing facials on a monthly basis.
- Help prevent wrinkle formation around the eyes by using eye cream.
- Eat leafy greens, veggies, fruits and foods loaded with antioxidants and Omega-3.
- Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated.
- Get your beauty sleep. Lack of sleep can aggravate the skin, causing acne, eczema and psoriasis.
- Exfoliate twice a week to help get rid of dead skin cells and even out your complexion.
- Help keep your skin supple and looking radiant by choosing products that fight dehydration.
- For younger looking skin, be sure to use SPF daily.
- Look for skin care ingredients that rejuvenate the skin and boost collagen production, including Hyaluronic acid (improves your skin’s ability to retain water), Glycolic acid (helps to exfoliate dry skin and treat minor hyper pigmentation), Vitamin C (brightens complexion and protects against premature aging), Niacinamide (sooths the skin and helps treat dark spots).
- Exfoliate daily to buff away dead skin cells and unblock pores.
- Moisturize everyday with SPF of at least 15.
- Use a serum with concentrated moisture to keep your skin hydrated.
- Always moisturize at night with peptides to help speed up skin cell turnover and reduce the formation of fine lines.
- Reduce puffiness around the eyes and the appearance of fine lines by applying eye cream daily.
Visit Canadian Beauty College for more information on Esthetician Courses in Toronto, Ontario
Visit Canadian Beauty College, a leading beauty school in Ontario, to take advantage of anti-aging services at our medi-spa clinic, including facials, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and more. Students practice all their skills under the supervision of their instructors, providing a full range of esthetic services to help you look and feel younger and rejuvenated. When you purchase packages of four or more treatments, you save 20%!
We offer diverse Esthetician courses in Toronto including our Medical Aesthetics Diploma, Skin Care Specialist Certificate, Laser Theory Certificate, and much more. Contact us at 1-866-720-4920 or request information online and we will get back to you soon.
Write a Comment
Leave a Reply